BPI Real Estate Poland Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw at ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 48, 02-146 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) is the administrator of personal data related to the use of www.pl.bpi-realestate.coml website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
The personal data of Users using the Website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and national rules.
The Administrator tries not to process personal data without the User’s consent. In each case of the User giving their consent it is voluntary, but the consequence of not giving it may render impossible the goal in which it was to be given.
In most cases we explicitly ask for the User’s consent, but sometimes it may be inferred from the User’s actions and behavior.
What data is collected?
User’s personal data:
can be received directly when filling in the appropriate forms. The following data may be collected in such way:
– name and surname
– e-mail address
– phone number
– how the User learned about the project
– information contained in the content of a given inquiry.
Types of data collected automatically include:
– a website from which the User was directed to the Website
– e-mail address
– details related to visited websites
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. These settings can be changed so that cookies are blocked or to receive a message if cookies are sent to the User’s device. If the User disables cookies, this may have an impact on browsing the Websites of Companies belonging to the Administrator’s capital group.
How to manage cookies in popular browsers?
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
Why do we gather personal data?
The Administrator uses personal data for the following reasons:
– For administrative and organizational purposes, to respond to inquiries sent through the forms on the Website, based on the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party (Article 6 point 1 letter f) of the GDPR);
– For marketing purposes based on the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator (Article 6 point 1 letter f of the GDPR) in case of the User giving their consent to use their email address and/or phone number in order to receive marketing content from the Administrator, in particular in the form of a newsletter, e-mails or text messages;
– For third parties marketing purposes, i.e. to be able to present the real estate offer of Companies belonging to the Administrator capital group, on the basis of legally justified interest pursued by the Administrator in the case of offering a property from the geographical area that the User is interested in (Article 6 point 1 letter f of the GDPR) or on the basis of the User’s consent, if the property is located in a geographical area different than the User is interested in (Article 6 point 1 letter a of the GDPR);
– In order to adapt the Website browsed by the User, so that the User may view materials tailored to their shopping preferences, based on the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator (Article 6 point 1 letter f of the GDPR);
– In special cases, to establish, investigate or defend claims based on the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator (Article 6 point 1 letter f of the GDPR).
– In order to transfer the data to the Company being the owner of the real estate, to conclude a sales contract if and provided that the User decides to buy the property, which constitutes the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or a third party (Article 6 point 1 letter f of the GDPR).
If the personal data is collected for a particular purpose, it is not stored longer than is necessary to achieve such purpose, unless the Administrator has an obligation to store such data for legitimate business or legal reasons.
The data is stored for marketing purposes until the consent is withdrawn or the objection raised.
The data is stored for administrative and organizational purposes to answer the inquiries sent through the Website, for as long as it is necessary to process the inquiry and provide comprehensive information.
In order to protect the data from accidental or intentional but unauthorized destruction, after deleting the data from our websites, we do not directly delete backups from our servers or information from backup systems.
The deadline for the processing of Users’ personal data may in any case be extended by a period of limitation of civil claims.
Who is the personal data transferred to?
As a rule, the Administrator does not transfer Users’ personal data to entities outside the Administrator’s capital group. The Administrator’s employees, associates and entities providing marketing and IT services to the Administrator will have access to Users ‘personal data. The Administrator may also transfer Users’ data to trusted third parties if it is necessary to perform a contract, service or it is legally required.
Personal data protection
The Administrator shall take all reasonable precautions to protect User’s personal data and require the same behavior from all entities that process such data on the Administrator’s behalf. Access to personal data is limited to prevent unauthorized access, alteration or improper use of data, and is only granted to the Administrator’s employees and associates on the need-to-know basis.
Rights regarding privacy protection and contact persons
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding the way we deal with personal data, please contact us by email at email@example.com
The User has the right to notify us if:
– they want to receive information about their personal data that we process,
– they want to rectify, update or delete their personal data in our records,
– they want to object or demand that the processing of their data be limited,
– they want their data to be transferred to another administrator,
– they want to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time, which, however, will not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Moreover, we would like to inform you that the User has the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Date of revision: 21/01/2019